Skip to main content

What happens when a white man gets brainwashed by social justice ideology?

Check out this article: Robert Duncan McNeill Explains Why He Won’t Be Directing ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2

Let me quote the interesting parts:
The last few years, there’s been a seismic shift in terms of the priorities toward female and diverse directors. That reality now has meant that what used to be normal, which was a lot of white guys, to be quite honest, has changed.
[...]
But, to answer your question, Discovery does a limited number of episodes and a priority there is to get female and diverse directors, so there are fewer opportunities for people like me, which is a great thing.
Let me extract that one part to really emphasize it:

there are fewer opportunities for people like me, which is a great thing.

I'm speechless. I don't think I even need to say anything.

Comments