Skip to main content

Re: 36 Questions Women Have For Men

Similar to "24 Questions Black People Have For White People" (which I answered in that previous blog post), there's a new buzzfeed video titled "36 Questions Women Have For Men". The level if idiocy has not decreased by a whole lot. But I'll bite.

#1: "How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?"

How does it feel to be the same sex as Sarah Palin?

What a completely retarded question.

#2: "Why do you hate rom-coms?"

WTF is that? Had to look it up. You mean romantic comedies?

I don't hate all of them. I find most of them boring, uninteresting and shallow. So what? Do you mean that you like every single movie genre in existence? Or are there some that you find boring and uninteresting on average?

#3: "Why do you sit around and make women talk about men in movies, when ya’ll easily just sit around and talk about boobs, for hours?"

I'm baffled by this question. I kind of understand the first half of it, but that second half just throws me off completely. I don't understand what the point is. What?

As for why scriptwriters do what they do, don't ask me. I suppose they write what they think people want to see.

#4: "Why do you automatically assume that you won’t like a TV show or movies starring a female lead?"

I don't. Why do you assume I do? Are you stereotyping?

#5: "Why are you surprised when women are funny?"

Same answer as #4.

#6: "Why do you think we’re so obsessed with you when we hook up?"

Same answer as #4.

#7: "Why can’t I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they are congratulated."

You mean like what happened, for example, with Bill Clinton?

You can do whatever you want. I don't care.

#8: "Why do you consider a woman a tease if she doesn’t sleep with you after three dates, but a slut if she sleeps with you after one?"

Same answer as #4.

#9: "In what world does no mean yes?"

Why do you assume I'm a rapist? Now you are just being an a-hole.

#10: "Why do you say that women are “too emotional” to be leaders, then justify cat-calling by saying that men just can’t control themselves?"

Same answer as #4.

(And as a side note, how many "leaders" have you seen cat-calling? A list, please. You do understand that people are different, right?)

#11: "Why do you think that just because you’re nice to me, I owe you my body?"

Same answer as #4. And #9 for that matter.

If, however, I would answer a less strawman'y question, in other words, something like "why do you think I should reciprocate just because you're nice to me", then the question is about socialization and human interaction. If I'm nice to somebody, but they are rude and dismissive, that's not very good social behavior. If I'm polite and nice to somebody and show them respect, it can be reasonably assumed that a well-behaved polite person would reciprocate in kind, rather than, for example, being rude or dismissive. Such a person would be a jerk. It is not a question of "owing" anything; it's a question of being a well-educated responsible adult engaging in normal social interaction with other people. Being polite to polite people can be expected in a normal society, and responding with rudeness is inappropriate behavior.

#12: "Why would you ever send an unsolicited dick-pic?"

Fuck you.

#13: "Why do you think it’s okay to make harassing comments about women, but when it’s your sister, it’s not okay?"

And fuck you. Ok, I'm done. I actually can't do any more of these. They treat men like they were all rapists and molesters. What assholes.


Edit: After calming down a bit, I decided to tackle the rest of the questions. I'll just give a middle finger to all the questions that are needlessly insulting.

#14: "How does it feel to interrupt me when I’m in the middle of making a point at a meeting?"

I can throw the exact same question back at you.

People interrupt people. It's often rude, but it has absolutely nothing to do with sex. You are not a special snowflake. People don't interrupt you because you are a woman. People interrupt you because people interrupt people. You are not special, learn to live with that fact. Would it be nice if people didn't needlessly interrupt others? Of course. But you are needlessly making it a gender issue when it's not.

#15: "Why do you have to sit with your legs so wide open?  I get that you have balls, but I don’t stand around with my arms wide open for my boobs."

This one is just retarded. If you have this little understanding of what the anatomical difference is, then you might want to check your IQ.

#16: "Why are women perceived as the weaker sex?"

Because we are a dimorphic species, and men are on average stronger (significantly stronger) than women. Even most men in poor shape are stronger than most women in good shape. It's biology. It has to do with hormones (most prominently testosterone). No amount of whining is going to change this biological fact.

This doesn't mean that there exists no woman that is stronger than some man. We are talking about overwhelming averages here. I could probably win at least 95% of women out there in an arm-wrestling competition. The percentage would be significantly lower for men out there (probably lower than 50%).

I suspect that you are deliberately interpreting the "weaker" part as "mentally weaker".

#17: "Why is it so bad to show your emotions?"

I'm somewhat stoic by nature. I'm not pretending, or faking it. It's just how I naturally and comfortably are. You might not understand it because you are a woman, but that's just how it is.

Showing emotion is not bad. I just don't feel like it. Why should I? In fact, if I were to act overly emotional, that would be faking it, pretending.

#18: "Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity to me?"

I'm not. I don't need to. But I'll stand for myself if the situations requires it. Not because I'm a show-off, but because I want to and it's part of my personality. If you can't understand that, then too bad for you. Not everybody is a pretty little snowflake, even if you are.

#17: "Why the fuck isn’t it lady-like to cuss?"

Because in our society it's assumed for women to be more empathetic, understanding and polite. Mother figures. That's supposed to be a compliment, and somewhat of a self-deprecating thing for a man to say. If you want to take it as an insult, I can't stop you. Offense is taken, not given.

#18: "Why is it your first instinct to doubt women who are sexually violated or raped?"

It's not. Why would you think it is?

In our justice system, however, every crime must be investigated thoroughly, and the accused is assumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. And that's how it should be. This applies to all serious crimes, not just rape. It's not a question of doubt.

#19: "Why do you assume that woman’s angry because she’s on her period?"

I don't. But it seems to be relatively common. And I know this because women have told me so. Should I believe them or not?

#20: "Why do you think that women who wear makeup are false-advertising? We can say the same thing about your dick size."

WTF? Again a question which first half makes some sense, but then goes completely to cloudcuckoo land. It makes zero sense. If you want me to answer questions, make them sensical.

#21: "Why isn’t it weird that there is a room full of white men that are making decisions about what I can and can’t do with my body?"

It's not weird because people elected them there using the democratic process. Half of those voters are women, by the way.

#22: "Why are straight guys so obsessed with lesbians?"

Why are straight women so obsessed with gays? Why do you think? Stupid question.

#23: "How does it feel to get kicked in the balls?"

What, an actual question that's not politically loaded, does not make insulting assumptions nor stereotypes, and actually makes sense? Wow! I'm impressed. One out of 36 isn't bad, I suppose.

Probably no need to actually answer it. Would be rather difficult to describe pain.

#24: "You ever get tired of trying to be manly all the time?"

No. That's just how I am. I don't need to force it, pretend, or fake it. I just act completely naturally. You might not believe it because you have been brainwashed by feminists to think otherwise, but that's just how it is. Get over it.

Also, why are you talking like it's a defect? What exactly is the problem in being manly?

#25: "Why are you so afraid of gender equality?"


#26: "Why do I deserve to be paid less than you?"

For the exact same job, doing the exact same hours? You don't.

#27: "In what world does 77 cents equal a dollar?"
#28: "In what world does 68 cents equal a dollar?"

Can you even make up your mind? Which one is it?

As for why women on average earn less than men on average, it's because of career choices. On average men choose better-paying jobs (such as STEM fields, surgeons, cardiologists, engineers, miners, etc.) while women choose lower-paying jobs (such as pediatricians, kindergarten teachers, veterinarians, etc.) That doesn't mean there aren't any women in those higher-paying jobs; it means that there are less of them than men. And vice-versa.

#29: "How is that fair?"

Because we live in a free society where people can choose their career paths, and are not forced into any specific jobs, but instead can pursue the jobs they want and like. I don't know how much fairer it can get than that.

#30: "Why are you intimidated by a woman who makes more money than you?"

I'm not. Why do you assume I am? Are you stereotyping?

#31: "Why are opinionated women perceived as bitches, when opinionated men are seen as bosses?"

Seen by who? To me it looks like it's women who mostly think of other women as "bitches".

#32: "Why aren’t you speaking up when you hear your friends, behind closed doors, making jokes that are offensive to women?"

Because they don't hurt anybody. I'm not an uptight prick who gets offended on behalf of other people for every little thing. (In other words, I'm not a feminist.)

#33: "Why are you so afraid of recognizing your own privilege? It doesn't mean you are a bad person. Just recognize it and do something about it."

Do what, exactly, about it?

This whole "privilege" thing is such a weak attempt at guilt-tripping that it's just ridiculous. And it's mostly made-up bullshit.

And there aren't any more questions. I suppose they can't even count.

Comments