Skip to main content

Emma Watson's "self-partnership" didn't last very long

In November of 2019 I wrote a blog post about how the world-famous actress Emma Watson had recently said in interviews that she was living alone, "self-partnered", and how the feminist bloggers praised her for that decision (with a "you go, girl!" kind of attitude). In that post I argued that since people are not happy living alone for long periods of time, it won't take long for her to end her "self-partnership".

I gave her a year at most.

I just remembered that prediction right now and decided to check if I was right.

Well, what do you know, it took her but a few months, if even that, before she found a boyfriend, one Leo Robinton. Apparently they have been dating since at least the end of 2019.

Render me unsurprised.

Comments