Skip to main content

Why are people still believing Brexit will happen?

I have written several blog posts already about how Brexit will most probably never happen, and believing otherwise is just an illusion. For example here.

To a bit of my puzzlement, to this day there are still many people living in the United Kingdom that believe that Brexit will happen. Or even could maybe perhaps happen.

They are delusional. Brexit. Will. Not. Happen. Can this be said any more clearly?

The UK government will make sure that Brexit will never happen. Why does anybody still live in the illusion that's not the case?

If I'm wrong, and Brexit does happen, and the UK fully stops being a member of the EU, I will happily make a post about having been wrong.

However, I'm afraid I won't have to.

Comments