Skip to main content

It seems I was wrong about Joe Biden

In January of 2021 I expressed my view that if Joe Biden is still the President of the United States by the end of that year, I would be very surprised.

Well, render me surprised. He is still in office (as of writing this). So I suppose I was wrong. He did manage, somehow, to keep enough of his composure for this long.

(I'm honestly curious to know how many drugs he's being given to keep him at least relatively sane and attentive, combating his creeping senility.)

I suppose the next surprise would be if he lasts his entire four-year term in office.

I'm still tempted to predict that he will not last to the end of this year, ie. 2022.

Comments

  1. Just like predicting UK Brexit won't ever happen. that's ok man! keep writing most of your writings are eye opening and a new perspective to a subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment