Skip to main content

Antifa members are human garbage

I have been writing in this blog for many years now, and I suddenly realized that while I have from time to time written about the international organized terrorist organization that calls itself "Antifa", but I have never quite explicitly expressed my opinion on them.

So here is my official explicit opinion about Antifa:

Antifa members are subhuman garbage, lower than rats and cockroaches, and I despise them with every fiber of my being. The only good place for an antifa member is on the ground under the knee of a police officer, eating dirt like the cockroach he is.

Hell, comparing them to cockroaches is an insult to cockroaches. At least cockroaches serve some role in nature, while antifa members are nothing but useless scum and garbage. I sincerely apologize to all cockroaches for having compared them to antifa members.

The police desperately needs to start using water cannons to wash the streets from that worthless filth. If it were up to me, every single antifa member would be thrown to rot into the deepest pits of Guantanamo Bay, where they belong.

Comments