Skip to main content

They should not be called "illegal immigrants"

In the last decade the western world has become completely insane and is on a quest to destroy itself by bringing as many foreign nationals into the countries as possible.

For the longest time this happened by taking in foreign nationals by mostly legal means. In the last five or so years, however, this has by far been surpassed by people entering the countries illegally... and the countries just accepting them and not immediately deporting them, completely ignoring their own immigration laws and fundamental sovereignty as independent nations.

The far left, which pretty much seeks the destruction of the western world like this, insists that these invaders not be called "illegal immigrants".

I actually agree with that sentiment. However, I do so for a very different reason.

I agree with the sentiment because of that word, "immigrant".

Just because you enter another country doesn't make you an "immigrant". If I go on vacation to another country, or go on a business trip to that country, that doesn't make me an "immigrant". If I'm traveling and I pass through some country in the way, that doesn't make me an "immigrant".

Most prominently in this context, if I enter another country illegally, against the laws of that country and disregarding its sovereignty, that doesn't make me an "immigrant". That makes me a foreign national who has illegally entered the country. It makes me a criminal in that country.

And that's what those people entering western countries illegally should be called: Criminals. Foreign nationals entering the country illegally. Because that's exactly what they are. They aren't "immigrants".

Comments